Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The life of Stelios age 39

Me Stelios At 39 years of age.
As those who know me I prefer to be called by my first name, I am a well liked serial entrepreneur but am best known for creating easyJet PLC when I was only 28.
I am often credited as the pioneer who changed the European aviation scene for the benefit of millions of consumers. easyJet PLC was partially floated on the London Stock Exchange in 2000 but Stelios remains the largest single shareholder. A lifelong serial entrepreneur I, Stelios have established more than 16 ventures, the first of which was Stelmar Shipping at the age of 25 with a loan from my parents.
I floated this oil tanker company on the NYSE in 2001 and in 2005 we sold it to OSG Shipping Group for approximately $1.3 Billion. Nowadays, acting through my jersey registered private investment vehicle, the easyGroup, which owns the easy brand and licenses it to the various easy branded ventures, including the airline, I see myself more as the manager of the brand and less as a manager of one of my family of companies.
We continue to extend the brand by creating new easy branded ventures in the areas of travel, leisure, telecoms and personal finance. Please feel free to suggest more ideas to me.
easyJet PLC which is Europe's largest low cost airline by revenues with a fleet of 100 jets and growing, carried 30 million passengers in 2005. Other easyGroup companies, which are detailed at the easyGroup portal easy.com cover areas as diverse as Internet cafes, car hire, online price comparison, personal finance, cinema, buses, male toiletries, on line recruitment, pizza delivery, music downloads, mobile telephony, hotels, a cruise line and wrist watches!
I was born in Greece on the 14th of February, 1967 , the middle child of Loucas and Nedi Haji-Ioannou. I was educated in Athens to High School level and in 1984 continued my education at the London School of Economics. I also graduated from the City University Business School with an MSC in Shipping Trade and Economics.
On the "giving something back" side, Stelios is interested in education for under-privileged students and sustainable development. In 1992Ii founded CYMEPA, the Cyprus Marine Environment Protection Association. This is a non-profit making association of ship owners and Cyprus-based business people who believe in sustainable development. I recently endowed this association with a further gift worth more than $600,000. In 2005 I made a pledge to both the London School of Economics and the City of London Cass Business School , worth £3m for the funding of 100 scholarships over 10 years in each establishment. The students will be known as the Stelios Scholars.
My personal life, well as you know i have had many relationships with many beautiful women but as one is getting older I would like to settle down.
As some of you may know I have recently announced my engagement to Dannii Minogue the sister of Kylie Minogue and welcome all your goodwill comments. Hopefully you will be able to see our wedding in Hello or OK magazine soon but we have not decided on a date yet.
Please do not buy easyLiving magazine it has nothing to do with me and is not endorsed by the easyGroup.

7 Comments:

Blogger Arminius said...

You have had a very interasting life.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAA HAA HAA

Oh.

I am so fucking scared of Homosexuals like you.
I am going to make kaka in my pants cos you are sooooo hard.

How do I know so much about you???
Well your mama sucks like a Dyson and while I was giving her the best fuck of her life last week she told me all about her poor, ugly, mentally disabled kid, YOU.

Shame you don't know who your father was (nor does your Prostitute mother, buy hey, $ 5 for a fuck ain't bad, and your mum sucks for Greece)
It's queers like you that give decent, normal, straight guys like me a good name.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gotta be kidding bro are you for real?

7:01 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Hey, congratulations on your "many relationships with beautiful women". Wish I had £650m...

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree
stelios is not gay
stelios is probably not shorter than he looks

stelios is not at all overweight
stelios did not name his office "rotunda" and it is purely a coincidence

stelios is not extremely hairy
stelios is not yet going bald
stelios has extremely fresh breath not smelly nor does he have a kebab "stavros" type of accent,
stelios is not a narcissist
stelios hates all things big and orange,
stelios does indeed have a very large, handsome johnson, or so i have heard

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this has got to be a wind up, i cannot believe stelios a fat ugly hairy geek can be shagging a fit bird like dani

9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how I came in contact with Mr Pedro after I lost my job and was denied a loan by my bank and other financial institutions due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then I set out to seek funds online where I lost $3,670 that I borrowed from friends which I was ripped off by two online loan companies. Until i read about Mr Pedro helping people with an loan online in which this email was stated (pedroloanss@gmail.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convinced because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme  at a very low interest rate of 2% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I had no choice than to also contact them, which I did. Mr Pedro responded back to me. That day was the best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when I received a credit alert for the $400,000.00 Usd loan amount I applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today my kids and I are so happy and fulfilled. You can also contact them through email: (pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Text : +18632310632)   Why am I doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victims of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home